Sunday, August 23, 2015

Conceptual Art: Pieces

Today's post I dedicate to all the sad souls out there. Who have been scarred being under pressure of someone. If someone does not appreciates you like the way you are and asks you to change. Do two things: 1. Open up your main house door. 2. Kick that person so hard that he/she falls flat on face.  If someone truly cares about you/loves you, they will never ask you to change. 

The song by Sum41 "Pieces" was so fitting well on this that I had to use the lyrics:

"I tried to be perfect
But nothing was worth it
I thought it’d be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things I said

If you believe it’s in my soul
I’d say all the words that I know
Just to see if it would show
That I’m trying to let you know
That I’m better off on my own"-Sum41 "Pieces"



**********************

"This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don’t know how it got so bad
Sometimes it’s so crazy
That nothing can save me
But it’s the only thing that I have"- Sum41 "Pieces"



When the crazy happens and you feel alone. Just grab your art and express yourself. Don't let those voices/thoughts get to you. Use your bad vibes to express yourself in any form of art.

*******************
xo,
Seresha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*