Monday, August 17, 2015

Giant Mustache Mug and..

Hello there kiddies:>. Haha I bought this rad mug few days back to drink water/tea in this. It's soo super cool, this gotta be 1 kg almost. :^. I made mustache on it myself though ;).


***************************

So happy to invest in this companion x>.I can easily drink two cups of tea now at 1 time haha xp.

**************************

And most importantly..



...A baby chic is in love with me I think xp.

************************

-Seresha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*