Sunday, August 16, 2015

Pattern Block Imagery

This Eid, I purchased my very first outfit. As I don't really buy/spend on new clothes ever. Either I recycle my old clothes or my ma/aunt gifts me new ones. But this Eid, I decided to buy something for myself. A very cute water melon print top. An idea just popped in my head after seeing some rad pattern block photos. Why not use this top for creating pattern block imagery?.



*********************

I bought the watermelon top from Centaurus mall. It was on sale and hardly cost me 990 Rs. I really adore those little watermelons along with pineapple trees printed all over the top ;>.


****************************

My Inspiration:

This polka dot cutsie caught my eye.


Pattern Block Imagery is basically a technique many use for fashion photography. Wearing a pattern outfit with similar pattern background can create an eye "blockage". Which looks quite cool ;>.

************************

Not to forget this rad magazine cover ;>.


******************

This is how my photo looked without the pattern ;>.


**************************

And this after adding the pattern ;>.


I took closeup photo of my outfit pattern and then added to it's background on second layer at Adobe Photoshop ;>.

******************

Hope you liked my this idea,
xo,
Seresha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*