Wednesday, August 19, 2015

*New* Pugster Hair Pin!

Hello there kiddies :> I have revealed my first product from new collection August-September 2015 on my instagram shop which is @shop_at_seresha_chic.  It's a pugster hair pin x>. Handmade and made from two layers of felt. It's the cutest accessory ever for kawaii lovers.



***********************

For it's packaging I wanted to illustrate a Pugster doodle art having another pugster inside his stomach i.e going to be the hair pin.


*********************

Kind of Adorable to gift to your best friend right?;>. 


You can buy this for only 200 Rs.(2$) from my instagram shop here. Payment can be done through easy paisa/western union/Direct bank deposit. I deliver worldwide ;>.

xo,
Saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3