Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Instagram Shop Update: New Cushion Covers ^^(Sold Out)

Hello there kiddies:>. I have just added these new hand made cushion covers in my instagram shop here. I wanted to share these with you in detail:



****************

Velvet Green Cushion Cover:

Made from fine soft velvet. The cushion cover size is that of standard couch cushion. 

Price: 550 Rs. only (5$).



******************

Pin Cushion:

Comes with filling and these cute heart pins. I hand stitched this especially for crafters/designers since I realized I kept losing my pins during my projects;>.

Price: 300 Rs. only (3$).


**************************

Here are both my cushion covers. How cute does the little one looks?;>.


*******************

Gold Foil Bow Cushion Cover:

Made from gorgeous foil gold fabric. Everything including the bow was hand stitched in this cushion cover. Size of this is a little bigger than standard cushion covers.

 Price: 650 Rs. only (6.50 $)



*******************

I am delivering worldwide. Payment is done through easy paisa for people in Pakistan and western union for international buyers. Currently I am not offering payment through bank/paypal/credit card.

I love all my customers so if you need to place custom order on urgent basis or would like to purchase anything you see on my blog/instagram. Leave a comment or email me at: saoirsechic@gmail.com 

****************

You can view all my custom orders/sold out products here. 
xo,
Saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3