Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Instagram Shop Update: New Cushion Covers ^^(Sold Out)

Hello there kiddies:>. I have just added these new hand made cushion covers in my instagram shop here. I wanted to share these with you in detail:



****************

Velvet Green Cushion Cover:

Made from fine soft velvet. The cushion cover size is that of standard couch cushion. 

Price: 550 Rs. only (5$).



******************

Pin Cushion:

Comes with filling and these cute heart pins. I hand stitched this especially for crafters/designers since I realized I kept losing my pins during my projects;>.

Price: 300 Rs. only (3$).


**************************

Here are both my cushion covers. How cute does the little one looks?;>.


*******************

Gold Foil Bow Cushion Cover:

Made from gorgeous foil gold fabric. Everything including the bow was hand stitched in this cushion cover. Size of this is a little bigger than standard cushion covers.

 Price: 650 Rs. only (6.50 $)



*******************

I am delivering worldwide. Payment is done through easy paisa for people in Pakistan and western union for international buyers. Currently I am not offering payment through bank/paypal/credit card.

I love all my customers so if you need to place custom order on urgent basis or would like to purchase anything you see on my blog/instagram. Leave a comment or email me at: saoirsechic@gmail.com 

****************

You can view all my custom orders/sold out products here. 
xo,
Saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*