Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Inspirations: Bird Edition

Hello there kiddies:> I am just having so much fun celebrating my birthday for next 3 days xp. I will share soon the detailed post on my birthday celebrations and fun time which I had and there is still more to come;>. Today I have collected bunch of bird related inspirations for you. So if you like birdies, this post is for you:

I am absolutely smitten by these adorable ceramic bird house/cage by Molly Hatch. Such a pretty collection to keep.


Cages purchasable from : anthropologie

***********************

I really like the little blue ceramic duck next to the jar. Clever gift idea for Easter ;>.


************************

Such a beautiful capture of birds.


************************

Cool shrink art ring.


*******************

How about recycling milk bottles and hanging birdies like this inside them?;>.


*****************************

My favorite has to be these awesome bird tree. 


Made from handmade colorful birds which can be purchased for 300 Rs. from my instagram shop here.


*************************

Note: I try my best to link all the photo sources, but at times I lose the link to the photo or link doesn't exists anymore. If you find link to any of these then comment under I will happily add them here^.

**************************
I am noticing so many of you are diggin' my Taylor swift Diy: 1989 patch, which I made inspired by her video "Shake it off". It's amazing to see I've received over 400+ views on it already. And you kiddies still keep checking it out ;>. Well thank you. so much. I have got dozens of rad diys coming up in future so don't forget to enter your email to subscribe directly for getting regular updates ;>.

I can't wait to share with you rad DIYS in coming days ;>.
xo,
Saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*