Saturday, August 22, 2015

New Haircut: Do I look like a rockstar? :D

Hello there kiddies :>. Yesterday I had a haircut.  I finally got rid of my long hairs. I wanted to grow them much longer but I felt like some change was "needed" to feel new again. 


So I went to the barbar and asked him to make me look like a rock star. 
And he did xp.


I did felt a teeny spot of guilt though last night to chop off my hair like that. But this new hairdo is making my head feel so lighter. I shared my video too on instagram check here.


Oh, well no worries I guess. They will grow back again in no time ;>. For now I just want to have fun with my new look.

***********
& one more thing x> How old you kids thought I was?:p. Well here is a surprise: I am 26 years old just turned 26 this year, thanks to my good genes and don't-give-a-f*** sort of attitude that I look 10 years younger than my age in appearance ;>. Kids, stop worrying and be happy always trust me you will never grow old that way :>.

What do you think about my new look?;>.
Hit me in comments.

-Seresha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*