Saturday, August 22, 2015

New Haircut: Do I look like a rockstar? :D

Hello there kiddies :>. Yesterday I had a haircut.  I finally got rid of my long hairs. I wanted to grow them much longer but I felt like some change was "needed" to feel new again. 


So I went to the barbar and asked him to make me look like a rock star. 
And he did xp.


I did felt a teeny spot of guilt though last night to chop off my hair like that. But this new hairdo is making my head feel so lighter. I shared my video too on instagram check here.


Oh, well no worries I guess. They will grow back again in no time ;>. For now I just want to have fun with my new look.

***********
& one more thing x> How old you kids thought I was?:p. Well here is a surprise: I am 26 years old just turned 26 this year, thanks to my good genes and don't-give-a-f*** sort of attitude that I look 10 years younger than my age in appearance ;>. Kids, stop worrying and be happy always trust me you will never grow old that way :>.

What do you think about my new look?;>.
Hit me in comments.

-Seresha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3