Tuesday, August 25, 2015

My 26th Birthday Fun :D

Hello there kiddies. I am so so excited for my coming days. But meanwhile I wanted to share the fun I did on my birthday this year (Though I celebrated it on 13th August when my birthday is on 10th).

First of, about my gift haha. Which my best friend gifted me. It was so tasty that I ate it.

I made my hairstyle inspired by this lovely hairdo:

I still had long hairs then . Because now I look like '80's rockstar.
Next comes my selfie moment. As I am the selfie boss :D. Here are few bunch for you.

And Oo, I sat on baby's chair and broke it sorry lol.

My best friend and I celebrated my birthday at Monal in Centuarus mall

Since It was my birthday and I did not wanted cake. We ordered large pizza and I ate it all. Lol. I did shared some with my friend.


Later we bought coffee. I love this cute coffee mug so much. Plus I was wearing kitty cat head wear and had to ignore creepy stares through out my maneuver. I just can't help man, it was my birthday and I felt like wearing whatever I liked. So to hell with people gazing at me. The point is I was happy.

And the best part on night of my birthday, dad asked me what I wanted for my birthday as gift. I told him PIZZA. So he ordered 3 different pizzas of totally different toppings. NOMNOM.

I ate it all exactly at 12am. Yes.
Thanks yo, for reading about my life.

-Seresha
X

================================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3