Tuesday, August 25, 2015

My 26th Birthday Fun :D

Hello there kiddies. I am so so excited for my coming days. But meanwhile I wanted to share the fun I did on my birthday this year (Though I celebrated it on 13th August when my birthday is on 10th).

First of, about my gift haha. Which my best friend gifted me. It was so tasty that I ate it.

I made my hairstyle inspired by this lovely hairdo:

I still had long hairs then . Because now I look like '80's rockstar.
Next comes my selfie moment. As I am the selfie boss :D. Here are few bunch for you.

And Oo, I sat on baby's chair and broke it sorry lol.

My best friend and I celebrated my birthday at Monal in Centuarus mall

Since It was my birthday and I did not wanted cake. We ordered large pizza and I ate it all. Lol. I did shared some with my friend.


Later we bought coffee. I love this cute coffee mug so much. Plus I was wearing kitty cat head wear and had to ignore creepy stares through out my maneuver. I just can't help man, it was my birthday and I felt like wearing whatever I liked. So to hell with people gazing at me. The point is I was happy.

And the best part on night of my birthday, dad asked me what I wanted for my birthday as gift. I told him PIZZA. So he ordered 3 different pizzas of totally different toppings. NOMNOM.

I ate it all exactly at 12am. Yes.
Thanks yo, for reading about my life.

-Seresha
X

================================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*