Friday, August 7, 2015

Inside The Glass..

Here are some pretty cool ideas for stuff inside a glass ;>.:

I love the idea of keeping map inside of christmas ornamaent.



****************

How about a little figure in glass bottle?. So cute.



******************

This necklace is super cool. There is a place inside of heart to keep a miniature letter.


***************

This could be perfect gift to a newly wed couple haha ;>. If you get the message these safety pins are giving, then comment under this post.


***************************

Note: I don't have source to these photos if you find them then leave in comments I will happily add them under each picture.

Xo,
Saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*