Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Red, Red and Red Edition

Hello there kiddies :>. Here is a beautiful collection of all my red inspirations. I have also linked sources to each of these. You can check them all out:



********************

Wizard of Oz red ruby shoes. How can I forget these?. These shoes consist of REAL ruby stones. Sparkly and pretty x>.



******************

A coat of glitter in between two layers of nail polish color. A cool idea.


**********************

OMG! a cigarette box having lipsticks?;>. How rad are these by kate spade.

*******************

I love the use diamantees on these heel soles. Such a cool idea.



*********************

The red flower dress and matching shoes are love <3.



************************

Enjoyed much?;>. Check out all my cute pins at Pinterest here.

xo,
Saoirse Chic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3