Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Red, Red and Red Edition

Hello there kiddies :>. Here is a beautiful collection of all my red inspirations. I have also linked sources to each of these. You can check them all out:



********************

Wizard of Oz red ruby shoes. How can I forget these?. These shoes consist of REAL ruby stones. Sparkly and pretty x>.



******************

A coat of glitter in between two layers of nail polish color. A cool idea.


**********************

OMG! a cigarette box having lipsticks?;>. How rad are these by kate spade.

*******************

I love the use diamantees on these heel soles. Such a cool idea.



*********************

The red flower dress and matching shoes are love <3.



************************

Enjoyed much?;>. Check out all my cute pins at Pinterest here.

xo,
Saoirse Chic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*