Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Diy: Color Pencils Storage

We all artists have tendency to be messy and lose things. I keep every single tiny thing of mine safe and when I lose something it really makes me mad. I still have my color pencils which I bought at age 8. I use my materials very wisely. The other day, I came across this very cool idea for keeping your pencils while traveling. But I have done my own version of this. Instead of storing in water bottle, I added my pencils in tall lanky bead box.


Original Idea was this.


Here is my version:


Kind of cool right?;>. 

xo,
Seresha

================================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3