Tuesday, September 1, 2015

DIY: Felt Bow Necklace!

Hello there kiddies :>. I have prepared a step by step guide for making this rad bow necklace. It's super easy to make and quite fun. Hope you will enjoy it^:



*******************
Things You will need:
  1. Uhu Glue Tube
  2. Hot pink Felt
  3. Scissors
  4. Set Square
  5. Wool Needles
  6. Yarn floss
  7. Pink Marker


Step#1: Cut a felt piece as big as you want. You can use draft for this but I am doing without it because I have officially become expert at making bows xp. 

Step#2: Fold 1.5 seam from both sides of felt piece and glue them as shown in photo below using UHU glue tube.





Step#3: Fold the felt and glue both seams together like this(below).


Step#4: Measure the length of your folded felt piece from center. This measurement will be used for cutting the bow ribbon. Mine came 6cm.

Step#5: Cut a felt piece 6cm in length and 2cm in width.


Step#6: Twitch the bow with triple folds(as demonstrated in photo below) and glue it from center.

Step#7: Add Uhu glue to center ribbon and paste in the middle of bow neatly.


Step#8:  Tie knot and yarn at back side of bow. Make sure you adjust the length of yarn with your neck first. I sewed yarn behind my bow which will be the base used as necklace string.

Step#9: Put some Uhu glue on knot to make sure it's firmly glued.


*Done*

You can wear this necklace now and go out have fun with your friends ;>.  I have made it very simple but you can use beads if you want using the same bow technique x>.


********************

Thanks for checking out my diy x>.

xo,
Seresha

================================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*