Thursday, September 10, 2015

When a DIY Fails: Skull Wreath

Heya!. For few days I was working on this "Skull Wreath" diy. Somehow it just was not feeling right from the very start. Like in photo (from where I took inspiration which is below) it looks cool but when I began making one for real it was not looking too great. Firstly, I tried using cardboard as the wreath's base. It was such a No-No. The cardboard as base works only for wreaths having lots of embellishments and which are bigger in size. For a smaller one with just few quantity of "Skull" scraps it was not looking cool. Only wire base would work great here.

Secondly, I am saving my white and black glitter sheets for other rad DIYS. I used mixed colors of orange and reds for this wreath which again turned out to be a bummer. It was just so frustrating making this diy and I was not having fun anymore. So, I decided to reuse my materials from this diy for something else & quit dwelling to work more on this.

So I give up on this yeah!.

Have a look from where I took inspiration:


And no I won't be sharing my diy peeks from this project with you. It's just that if something don't look good to me then I won't share it anywhere. But here's the deal, even if your art fails you still have to pick up your scissors and keep creating. A project coming out bad should not give you reason to abandon your dreams.

xo,
Seresha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*