Sunday, September 6, 2015

LOL Photos # 1!

Heya kids :D. You know I am a comedian and I love to be crazy/wild. An alter-ego?, yeah much and can easily say I have one. I just made a compilation of all my crazy posts I did in past 3 months at my instagram.

Warning: You might not stop laughing for months after watching these ;>.:

#1 Kfc and Me:

#tbt to when I had a class exactly 7 minutes later. But still had time for @kfc xp haha.
Kids not allowed to try this at home pulez^


#2 Too Depressed? Ha!:

Do I look too depressed to you here?:p. Exactly!.


#3 Lays Chips Sale Seriously?:

There was a #sale on these limited edition #layschips so I bought them all. Haha and I still won't #share it with you.#chipshug #snackmission2015 . {I look#shit I know because right now all I care about are my #chips.}.


#4 ColdSore:

Say, not a bad idea for hiding#coldsore when you gotta have to take your photo on urgent basis xp.


#5 And I ate Up my Bracelet:

#tbt to the time when you kiddies made me confused. I didn't knew what to do so I ate up my spikes bracelet.


#6 Doughnut Time :

Me & my little one likey donuts ;>. How adorbs we look here right?


***************

Enjoyed much?. Follow me at my instagram here. For more crazy posts.

xo,
-Seresha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3