Sunday, September 6, 2015

LOL Photos # 1!

Heya kids. You know I am a comedian and I love to be crazy/wild. An alter-ego?, yeah much and can easily say I have one. I just made a compilation of all my crazy posts I did in past 3 months at my instagram.

Warning: You might not stop laughing for months after watching these:

#1 Kfc and Me:
#tbt to when I had a class exactly 7 minutes later. But still had time for @kfc.
Kids not allowed to try this at home pulez

#2 Too Depressed? Ha!:
Do I look too depressed to you here?. Exactly!.

#3 Lays Chips Sale Seriously?:
There was a #sale on these limited edition #layschips so I bought them all. Haha and I still won't #share it with you.#chipshug #snackmission2015 . {I look#shit I know because right now all I care about are my #chips.}.

#4 ColdSore:
Say, not a bad idea for hiding#coldsore when you gotta have to take your photo on urgent basis.

#5 And I ate Up my Bracelet:
#tbt to the time when you kiddies made me confused. I didn't knew what to do so I ate up my spikes bracelet.

#6 Doughnut Time :
Me & my little one likey donuts. How adorbs we look here right?

Enjoyed much?. Follow me at my instagram here. For more crazy posts.
xo,
-Seresha

================================================

Join my Social Media:
  1. Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook
  2. Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel
  3. Official Instagram: Instagram
  4. Snapchat:  diaryofseresha
  5. Twitter: @diaryofseresha
  6. Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest      
  7. Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       
  8. Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic      
========================================

 Shop:

Buy cool dope packs originally designed by me: @diaryofsereshapacks




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*