Wednesday, September 2, 2015

DIY: Sketchy Sun Glasses

Hey ya all. Today I was de-cluttering my room and organizing my blog posts. When suddenly, I started counting the number of my diys which I have made till now and published here. It dawned me that I was sharing more of my personal life here compared to the rad content which I so want to teach you all. I have decided to share more of my diys and less of my personal life starting from today. It's just that I enjoy so much sharing my personal diary and life happenings. What's so great blogging about my life happenings is this , that I can view them 10 years from now and feel happy about capturing my memories here. I guess you just need to learn to keep a balance between personal life and work. 

Anyway, here is a quick fun Re-modification idea I want to share with you all today. It's so easy and makes your glasses look brand new:

***********************
Things You Will Need:
  1. Acrylic Paint
  2. Poster Paint
  3. Paint Brush

Simply mix acrylic and poster paint together. Paint fun patterns on your sunglasses. I have added "XO" and my name on sides of glasses frame x>. On front I added fun criss-cross pattern.



Haha Super cool glasses ready to flash in sunlight eh?.

Note: I have not lacquered the frame. As I don't want this design to be permanent. I like to keep changing doodles on my shades. So it is temporary. 

****************
Hope you liked this idea man.
xo,
Seresha
================================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3