Saturday, September 12, 2015

Trending: Cats with Shoes!

The latest fad recently are these rad cat printed flat shoes and pajamas. The trend also includes photographing cats in fashion shoots along side with a matching collection.

How totally cute are these European short hair inspired shoes?.



I love British short hair cat print too x>




**************

And not to forget the King Of Conceptual art my favorite photographer in the world Tim Walker x>. I love the way he captured so many cats at one time below:




********************
xo,
Saoirse Chic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*