Friday, September 11, 2015

10 Triple Cheese Recipes That You Would Want To Eat All Day!

If you love cheese like I do (I can eat anything made out of cheese all day & night and still feel hungry half past midnight so that I can stuff up more before daylight starts xp), then this post is for you. Compiled awesome cheese filled snacks for ya all. Links are below each photo whatever you would like to eat click it away yo:

#1 Cream Cheese and Chicken Taquitos:


#2 Almond Crusted Chicken Bites with Honey Mustard Dip:


#3 Homemade Mac and Cheese:


#4 Pretzel Crusted Fried Cheese with Sweet & Spicy Mustard Dipping Sauce:



#5 Cream Cheese Wonton:


#6 Smoked Gouda Fritters with Balsamic Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce:


#7 Jalapeno Chile:


#8 Crab Rangoon:


#9 Crispy Wonton Mozzarella Sticks:


#10 Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake:


Alright these are enough to excite your taste buds for now. Some of the recipes I shared above may not have cheese so you can take the idea from the recipe and just add some of it yourself(like dah lol). Also don't fret if bacon is added to some of the dishes above, you simply replace that with say sausage/corn beef or chicken.

xo,
Seresha
Join my Social Media:
  1. Events/Promotion of Youth/Comedy Page: diaryofseresha
  2. Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel
  3. Official Instagram: diaryofseresha
  4. Snapchat:  diaryofseresha
  5. Twitter: @diaryofseresha
  6. Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest      
  7. Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       
  8. Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: diaryofsereshachic      
  9. Fashion Blog Instagram: diaryofsereshablog
========================================

 Shop:

Buy cool dope packs originally designed by me: diaryofsereshapacks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*