Tuesday, September 22, 2015

What do you think about my new blog change?;>

Yo!. Everyone I have an important news for you. I am immensely working on blog layout and will only be sharing crafts, art, beauty, photo ideas, fashion accessories, products, graphics, inspirations and events on this blog now & on wards. Which means I won't be posting anything Personal/Sad/Conceptual Art/Ramblings here.

But wait, that's not it. I am working on creating 2nd blog. Which will show the dark side of me. It's just that I wanted my current blog to have a professional and colorful feel, due to that I felt it was time to do something about my dark aspects.

I am a lyricist and writer from inside. Art/Fashion is my passion. Lyrics/writing is just a way of expressing my feelings. I often use photos with my feelings on them to express myself.

I am so excited for this change. I can't wait to share my second blog with you^.

Ps,
What do you think about my new blog style?.
I am still working on it by the way so it's not fully complete this layout ;>.

xo,
Saoirse Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*