Friday, January 23, 2015

Custom Gift Boxes: "Cubes"

Hello all x>. I am so busy and almost booked for valentines day. I still have few bookings open. So kindly book your orders inadvance as I won't have time anywhere near 14th feb 2015!. It's totally crazy i received custom order for 70+ handmade cards. I'm totally stoked. Thank you!^.

Here is my today's featured work. I want to share cute packaging ideas for gift boxes:


These all boxes sold out.
You can place similar order
though from here.

****************

#1



I made gold box with neon orange
tag. It was going well with the
gift inside^.

***********

#2


I made these bows seperately,
as cute gift props( a bonus you
choose your own custom
props with all gift boxes^)

*********


Closeup of diamond tag,
I made with the box^.

*********


I attached bow on front of box^,
along with cute diamond tag.

**************


The shiny electric blue packaging
was going so well with red
bow^.

***************

#3


For this gift box,
I made fun white pattern on
black wrapping paper and then
attached neon yarn along^

************

#4



This one I made from brown boxboard
sheet and decided to paint
it with cute valentines day designs^


***********

Thanks for checking out my today's post, next time I will share
different sizes and fun shapes of boxes x>

********

Now you can follow me at:

Redbubble Shop: SaoirseChic (For buying my cool Artwork products and prints)

Facebook: Style At Foot Step (Professional face book page for placing custom orders)

Instagram: Saoirse Chic (I update it three times a day^)


Pinterest : Saoirse Chic (Has lots of fun pins)

************

Thanks for checking out today's post,
Until next time,
Take Care,

Comment
Subscribe
Request
Share

xo,
Saoirse







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*