Friday, January 23, 2015

Custom Gift Boxes: "Cubes"

Hello all x>. I am so busy and almost booked for valentines day. I still have few bookings open. So kindly book your orders inadvance as I won't have time anywhere near 14th feb 2015!. It's totally crazy i received custom order for 70+ handmade cards. I'm totally stoked. Thank you!^.

Here is my today's featured work. I want to share cute packaging ideas for gift boxes:


These all boxes sold out.
You can place similar order
though from here.

****************

#1



I made gold box with neon orange
tag. It was going well with the
gift inside^.

***********

#2


I made these bows seperately,
as cute gift props( a bonus you
choose your own custom
props with all gift boxes^)

*********


Closeup of diamond tag,
I made with the box^.

*********


I attached bow on front of box^,
along with cute diamond tag.

**************


The shiny electric blue packaging
was going so well with red
bow^.

***************

#3


For this gift box,
I made fun white pattern on
black wrapping paper and then
attached neon yarn along^

************

#4



This one I made from brown boxboard
sheet and decided to paint
it with cute valentines day designs^


***********

Thanks for checking out my today's post, next time I will share
different sizes and fun shapes of boxes x>

********

Now you can follow me at:

Redbubble Shop: SaoirseChic (For buying my cool Artwork products and prints)

Facebook: Style At Foot Step (Professional face book page for placing custom orders)

Instagram: Saoirse Chic (I update it three times a day^)


Pinterest : Saoirse Chic (Has lots of fun pins)

************

Thanks for checking out today's post,
Until next time,
Take Care,

Comment
Subscribe
Request
Share

xo,
Saoirse







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3