Friday, January 23, 2015

Our Printing Exam Project ^^!

I'm bit late in writing here today^^. I was out all day with my friend. We went candy shopping, bought us amazing food deal and had fun roaming around. It was such a lovely day i'm happy to be blessed with so many cute things.

I really am getting excited for my valentines day custom orders x>. If you have not placed your custom order yet you should right away on my facebook page here. As bookings are slowly filling up.^

So today I wanted to share my printing exam project I made. It's a rug filled with some cool motifs. Here's how I made this:



I first cut out fabric piece 2.5 meter long and stitched it's four sides. Then I created two batik and dip dyed motif samples. Both sample patches were sewed on the rug. Lastly I stencil printed on both it's sides and two in middle at it's bottom^^.

************


Here's a peek at my friend's rug  she did block printing and batik patch work on her rug.^

***************


Final look of my cute rug here it is. It took me 12 hours to complete this rug ^^.

************

Thanks for checking out my today's
project work^^

-Seresha

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*