Friday, January 23, 2015

Our Printing Exam Project ^^!

I'm bit late in writing here today^^. I was out all day with my friend. We went candy shopping, bought us amazing food deal and had fun roaming around. It was such a lovely day i'm happy to be blessed with so many cute things.

I really am getting excited for my valentines day custom orders x>. If you have not placed your custom order yet you should right away on my facebook page here. As bookings are slowly filling up.^

So today I wanted to share my printing exam project I made. It's a rug filled with some cool motifs. Here's how I made this:



I first cut out fabric piece 2.5 meter long and stitched it's four sides. Then I created two batik and dip dyed motif samples. Both sample patches were sewed on the rug. Lastly I stencil printed on both it's sides and two in middle at it's bottom^^.

************


Here's a peek at my friend's rug  she did block printing and batik patch work on her rug.^

***************


Final look of my cute rug here it is. It took me 12 hours to complete this rug ^^.

************

Thanks for checking out my today's
project work^^

-Seresha

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3