Saturday, January 3, 2015

How To Add Butterflies On Your Photo ^

I'm a crazy chic. Love taking fun snaps and changing my looks. You never know you might see me next time dressed up as axl rose :D. We only live once so why not make most of it?. I do whatever I feel like doing always^^.

So anyway, I took couple of beautiful snaps and added butterflies on them. Today i'll show you how to add butterflies on your photos x>:


#1 Open picmonkey.com , it's free royal week there x>.
#2 Upload your snap.
#3 Go to "Stamps" tab and choose "butterflies".
#4 Add butterflies in different sizes
as desired on all over your picture^^
#5 Ta-da photo is ready x>

*************


You can also make these 
butterflies in adobe photoshop.
Save them on .png format inorder
to make them cut outs like stickers.

Have fun with butterflies ;)

**********

You can now follow me at:

Redbubble shop: Saoirse Chic
Facebook page: Style At Foot Step
Pinterest: Saoirse Chic
Instagram: Saoirse Chic

*********

Thanks for checking out my
post :>

**************

Until next time,
Takecare,

Request
Share
Comment
Subscribe

xo,
Saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*