Friday, January 2, 2015

Oh Snap ! Goes My Painting and..

I'm blogging after 20 days almost(maybe more). I went from here for only 4days off, my vacation became longer. But honestly I was not on vacation at all (Lol-not at all). I was preparing for my Pearl Continental Hotel Stall. My room was a big mess had no space to move even. Was not an ideal spectacle(trust me lol). 

As much as i wanted to blog and share my goodies, it became harder to do with so much work on my head. I'm so glad the hectic routine is over. I learned so much through my stall event (will share in future blog post)^.

Today i'd like to share my mini painting, which got sold at my Pc stall :> :>:



I bought these canvases made on order.
I really liked posing with these.^

**************


I decided to use girly colors for my painting. I wanted it to be specifically for some fun loving chic.

***********


I added diamantees on the vintage
camera to make it's buttons;^.

***********


My mint green vintage camera cardboard artwork going well
with mini painting ;^.
You can check out detailed post
on my vintage green camera here.

**************

My "Oh snap painting" has
sold out ^^.  If you would like
to place custom order for it again.
You can do it right here.

***************

Thanks for checking out my mini painting.

***********

Now you can follow me at :

Redbubble Shop: Saoirse Chic
Instagram: Saoirse Chic
Facebook page: Style At Foot Step
Pinterest: Saoirse Chic

*************

Until next time,
Takecare,

Share
Comment
Subscribe
Request

xo,
Saoirse


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3