Friday, January 2, 2015

Oh Snap ! Goes My Painting and..

I'm blogging after 20 days almost(maybe more). I went from here for only 4days off, my vacation became longer. But honestly I was not on vacation at all (Lol-not at all). I was preparing for my Pearl Continental Hotel Stall. My room was a big mess had no space to move even. Was not an ideal spectacle(trust me lol). 

As much as i wanted to blog and share my goodies, it became harder to do with so much work on my head. I'm so glad the hectic routine is over. I learned so much through my stall event (will share in future blog post)^.

Today i'd like to share my mini painting, which got sold at my Pc stall :> :>:



I bought these canvases made on order.
I really liked posing with these.^

**************


I decided to use girly colors for my painting. I wanted it to be specifically for some fun loving chic.

***********


I added diamantees on the vintage
camera to make it's buttons;^.

***********


My mint green vintage camera cardboard artwork going well
with mini painting ;^.
You can check out detailed post
on my vintage green camera here.

**************

My "Oh snap painting" has
sold out ^^.  If you would like
to place custom order for it again.
You can do it right here.

***************

Thanks for checking out my mini painting.

***********

Now you can follow me at :

Redbubble Shop: Saoirse Chic
Instagram: Saoirse Chic
Facebook page: Style At Foot Step
Pinterest: Saoirse Chic

*************

Until next time,
Takecare,

Share
Comment
Subscribe
Request

xo,
Saoirse


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*