Thursday, January 22, 2015

Mini Painting: Sewing Machine!

Being a fashion accessories designer is not only major FUN,  but it's challenging too. There was this "blockage" I went through during past few months. Maybe I needed some break from the crazy-totally-out-of-control list of projects and custom orders I was taking. Now that I finally am over that "blockage" phase. I am creating some of the most unique cute products you've ever seen x>. And I won't stop till I touch the sky. I'm super excited for my upcoming custom orders and did I told you my products are selling fast ^?. I am so thankful to God for His all blessings.

Most importantly I am thankful to you all. For all those who gave importance to my Art, my designs and creations, thank you very much x>. 

Today I decided to show you my mini acrylic painting that I have made of "sewing machine". Most of the crafty chics out there love materials and a colorful studio room. I had to make something for your wall didn't I? (So I did :>). Here's my detailed view of painting:



Size of Painting: 8 by 8 Inches
Medium: Acrylic Paint
Price: 500 Rs. only(5 dollars($))


***************


I really like posing with my paintings.^
I painted it's background parrot green
and added cute heart on top in middle especially
for those who love sewing as much as I do ;>.

**************



"xOXo" is right!. I like adding that in almost everything I create,
just to show some love to my customer x>.

**************



My acrylic painting going so well with mini velvet pin cushion and 
scissors felt necklace x>. In fact it can be bought in set,
especially for someone who is a Craft-oholic :>.

************

Thanks for checking out my
sewing machine painting;^

******************

Join my Social Media:
  1. Events/Promotion of Youth/Comedy Page: diaryofseresha
  2. Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel
  3. Official Instagram: diaryofseresha
  4. Snapchat:  diaryofseresha
  5. Twitter: @diaryofseresha
  6. Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest      
  7. Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       
  8. Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: diaryofsereshachic      
  9. Fashion Blog Instagram: diaryofsereshablog
========================================

 Shop:

Buy cool dope packs originally designed by me: diaryofsereshapacks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*