Monday, January 19, 2015

Custom Order: Pearl Necklace!

Winter season tends to be my favorite as it gives me advantage to dressup. It's my goal this year to organize and wear everything in my wardrobe. I will also share fun outfit sets and jewelry with you. How about a new label?^.

One thing which I enjoy the most creating are customer orders. I not only get to prove myself as a designer through orders but also learn alot for next time. Materials I use keep evolving as I tend to switch between best options always.^

Today I want to share my process of making custom pearl necklace and what exactly I did to make this:



This necklace was custom made
and it's sold. Got some necklace you need for your party?^ then
place order here.

*****************

My Design Process:


I already had made a big
pearl necklace. I utilized it's
big pearl for my this custom order.

************

Pearl Necklace:


I used over 210 pearls to make this
one long necklace. It was quite
time consuming and tiring job. 
As i used double elastic thread
in this necklace. I was happy
after it was ready;^.

*****************

Packaging:


I chose pink packaging for it's
box which I made myself too^.
Lined it's corners with red
and added big lips cutout
In middle^^.

*It's Ready*

**************

Thanks for checking out
my today's cute custom order^.

***********

Now you can follow me at:

Redbubble Shop: SaoirseChic (For buying my cool Artwork products and prints)

Facebook: Style At Foot Step (Professional face book page for placing custom orders)

Instagram: Saoirse Chic (I update it three times a day^)

Pinterest : Saoirse Chic (Has lots of fun pins)

************

Thanks for checking out today's post,
Until next time,
Take Care,

Comment
Subscribe
Request
Share

xo,
Saoirse


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*