Sunday, January 11, 2015

Product Preview: Blue Edition!

I was pretty much out all two days. It was so much fun. I had dinner with family last night and then i went to meet my friend that I've made online. I am loving blogging, instagram and facebook. It's so damn useful for interacting with cool people living in your own city if you utilize your profile wisely. Now I'm working on scrapbook order I recently received, can't wait to show you all some peeks.

So today I will be sharing blue perfumes and sets that I own. I will tell you all the pros and cons for what I've experienced:

#1 Britney Spears Perfume(Curious):


●Starting from bottle it's adorable, I love the little hearts accessory which comes along with the bottle. You can make it your key chain or bag accessory.
●Scent of this perfume is floral mix, long lasting and fresh.
●Best is due to it's portable size can easily fit in your bag.

#2 Paris Hilton Perfume Set:


●Love the box and packaging. Perfect for gifting someone.
●Set includes: Perfume, Glitter body lotion, shower gel and cute mirror.
●Perfume smells like that of roses, along with shower gel and body lotion.
●Cute mirror: Comes with slide in pouch. It's not real glass mirror though. Just sliver sticker. Which is a little bothersome. The rest of whole set is awesome would recommend you to this for perfume it smells beautiful.

#3 Stardust:


●Love the bottle and packaging. It has a star embossed on it. Very pretty.
●This set includes 1 big perfume bottle, 1 small perfume sample bottle, shower gel and body lotion(does not has glitter).
●To me the perfume smell is very strong. Only a chic who likes to wear strong fragrances can pull this scent.

Hope you enjoyed these previews.
Xoxo,
Seresha

==========================================
Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*