Monday, December 8, 2014

Checklist and Floral Pants!

Today I have my checklist and these pretty floral pants to share with you all and my photo shoot peek^^:

My Checklist:



1- Nike deos (available at shaheen's Jinah super)
2- Black diary(For your goals available at any bookstore)
3- Canon power shot A4000 (awesome crystal clear results, you can order it online or buy from canon shop)
4- Floral tights(Was last in stock in this shade you can buy it in pink & black from STONEAGE Jeans Co.)
5- Owl pendant(Forever 21 or go hunting at haroons/illusions)
6- Floral bangle(from opia uk, contrasting with my tights;D)
7- The Bachman Books (Gonna be reading my fresh copy;>, fan of stephen king novels*available at saeed book bank*)
8-Sharp scissors(Every designer's need;), must have)


***********************

 Floral Pants:


I love these floral skinnies so much you will be seeing me wear them all winter^

*******************

Matching Cushion:



Guess what my grandma has a cute vintage chair which has exactly a similar print like that of my skinny pants^^

**************

Now For The Shoot Peek:




My friend took some fun shots of me wearing these floral pants and a little hint: Pumpkin Pie Bows;>

**********************

-Seresha

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*