Friday, December 5, 2014

Pretty Gold Stars Vest!^

Fresh pretty things are at my page today ^^.
You can buy this whole set as this adorable vest is going
so well with matching bow-tie, hair-bow and golden heart
clutch.
This Gold Stars set Includes:


#1 Stars Vest:
Has matching lining inside and made from very soft fabric;>.
It's 100% hand made!!

#2 Cleo De Nile Hair Bow:
You can read its detailed featurette here.

#3 Golden Bow tie:
You can read its detailed featurette here.

#4 Golden Clutch:

It was a give away. But you can place a custom order
for this at my page here.

**********************

If you totally digged my hand made goodies here,
and would like to learn how to make all this,
then join my super fun workshop being held
at National Academy of Art and Design.
Everyone from Islamabad and Rawalpindi are
 encouraged to join x>. For reading full details of workshop
just read my blog post here.


For registering contact above number or 
inbox me at my face book page for workshop
details^^.

*************************

Thanks for letting me share my new products and cute little
workshop details.

***************

And now you can follow me at:

Redbubble Shop: SaoirseChic (For buying my cool Artwork products and prints)

Kaymu Shop: Style At Foot Step (For Buying all my hand made goods)

Facebook: Style At Foot Step (Professional face book page for placing custom orders)

Instagram: Saoirse Chic (I update it three times a day^)

Pinterest : Saoirse Chic (Has lots of fun pins)

**********************

Until next time,
Take Care,

Comment
Subscribe
Request
Share

xo,
Saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*