Friday, December 5, 2014

My White Dress Story

Good evening everyone i'm so excited for the coming days as a lot of my SECRET projects will be revealed one by one ;>. I'm very busy working and planning, but for blogging I will always have time now. It's Day#9 and i'm still posting regularly^^, so happy have not missed a DAY. Today I'm here to share my white dress that I designed for wearing at this family wedding^ check it out:

The Look:

I purchased a half stitched ball gown dress from my friend & recycled it to give my own touch to it. All I did was got a red net crop jacket stitched & buckled up waist with black studded belt. Voila, the look was complete ;>.



**************

Makeup and Hairdo:



I wanted to do light makeup but flaunt with red lipstick along. As I love wearing dark lip colors and rocking in them^.

****************



Close up of my makeup. ^

****************

Accessorizing It:


I decided to wear  just one cute glitter bracelet, black stones necklace, black ring and silver earrings. Glitter bracelet is from metro shoes Islamabad.

*******************

Final Look:


I went with black platform heels, as i'm not so much good at walking in pencils ;>.

***********************

Thanks for checking out my white dress story x>.

*********************

-Seresha

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*