Friday, December 5, 2014

My White Dress Story

Good evening everyone i'm so excited for the coming days as a lot of my SECRET projects will be revealed one by one ;>. I'm very busy working and planning, but for blogging I will always have time now. It's Day#9 and i'm still posting regularly^^, so happy have not missed a DAY. Today I'm here to share my white dress that I designed for wearing at this family wedding^ check it out:

The Look:

I purchased a half stitched ball gown dress from my friend & recycled it to give my own touch to it. All I did was got a red net crop jacket stitched & buckled up waist with black studded belt. Voila, the look was complete ;>.



**************

Makeup and Hairdo:



I wanted to do light makeup but flaunt with red lipstick along. As I love wearing dark lip colors and rocking in them^.

****************



Close up of my makeup. ^

****************

Accessorizing It:


I decided to wear  just one cute glitter bracelet, black stones necklace, black ring and silver earrings. Glitter bracelet is from metro shoes Islamabad.

*******************

Final Look:


I went with black platform heels, as i'm not so much good at walking in pencils ;>.

***********************

Thanks for checking out my white dress story x>.

*********************

-Seresha

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3