Saturday, December 6, 2014

Cat Lady Necklaces!^

I was wondering yesterday that maybe I should not post just once, but 2-3 times a day. As my PC is filling up with new ideas for blog posts it's getting quite outta control lately.^ I love sharing ideas, my hand made products and behind the scenes of everything I create.Being an artist is a full time job, but so much fun, I will not TRADE my ideas with anything else on planet  for sure(not even gold lol). Anyway, since I'm a CAT LADY, my every product collection should have something cat related in them x>.

Today I'm here to share my cute hand made cat lady necklaces which are on SALE to purchase from my face book page: Style At Foot Step




The first necklace here is made from porcelain,^
I did some carving job n this one. Then painted it
as desired with gloss spray x>.

***************



I really wanted it to have touch of NEON on it,
so i attached it to neon yarn x>.

******************


So cute if you accessorize it well with say 
stripy top?^. You can buy this Cat lady porcelain
necklace from my page, for only 2.50 $.
(That's even less than 3$)

*******************


Next I made the same style necklace with felt x>,
it looks super cute and fun to wear.
As it's back side is totally glitterfied.

******************



I hand painted it's front and attached,
matching purple yarn as necklace.
I'm a professional at felt cutting,
I specialize in it^^

*********************


Cute and pretty necklace for all cat ladies out there;>.
is ready to purchase at my page.
For only 2.50$

****************

Which Cat lady necklace would you got for?^,
Black or Purple one?;>,
Comment and share.

******************


Thanks for letting me share my Cat Lady Necklaces.
Next time I will share my felt Scissors and house necklace;>.

************************* 

Thanks for checking out my cat lady necklaces^^
If you enjoyed what I created here,
then you will enjoy my upcoming
Fashion Accessories Workshop as well^^:


It going to be packed with:

*Four very fun projects step by step guide
and I will be teaching you everything^^.
*Fun printables, worksheets and material kits
that you can purchase.
*Super fun inspirations and tips for your
talented self to BLOSSOM out^^
*Tips and tricks on styling your
products to be able to accessorize them^.
*Journal making and how to create your
own style.

Check out my blog post here,
to know further details :>

*******************

Seats are LIMITED, before they SELL OUT,
Here is your chance for BOOKING,
For fees and details you can contact here:

0333-5320827

******************************

I can't wait to meet you all pretty girls and teach you what I know how to do best.
Sharing is Caring x>.

*********************

And now you can follow me at:

Redbubble Shop: SaoirseChic (For buying my cool Artwork products and prints)

Kaymu Shop: Style At Foot Step (For Buying all my hand made goods)

Facebook: Style At Foot Step (Professional face book page for placing custom orders)

Instagram: Saoirse Chic (I update it three times a day^)

Pinterest : Saoirse Chic (Has lots of fun pins)

*******************

Until next time,
Take Care,

Comment
Subscribe
Request
Share

xo,
Saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*