Saturday, December 6, 2014

Cat Lady Necklaces!^

I was wondering yesterday that maybe I should not post just once, but 2-3 times a day. As my PC is filling up with new ideas for blog posts it's getting quite outta control lately.^ I love sharing ideas, my hand made products and behind the scenes of everything I create.Being an artist is a full time job, but so much fun, I will not TRADE my ideas with anything else on planet  for sure(not even gold lol). Anyway, since I'm a CAT LADY, my every product collection should have something cat related in them x>.

Today I'm here to share my cute hand made cat lady necklaces which are on SALE to purchase from my face book page: Style At Foot Step




The first necklace here is made from porcelain,^
I did some carving job n this one. Then painted it
as desired with gloss spray x>.

***************



I really wanted it to have touch of NEON on it,
so i attached it to neon yarn x>.

******************


So cute if you accessorize it well with say 
stripy top?^. You can buy this Cat lady porcelain
necklace from my page, for only 2.50 $.
(That's even less than 3$)

*******************


Next I made the same style necklace with felt x>,
it looks super cute and fun to wear.
As it's back side is totally glitterfied.

******************



I hand painted it's front and attached,
matching purple yarn as necklace.
I'm a professional at felt cutting,
I specialize in it^^

*********************


Cute and pretty necklace for all cat ladies out there;>.
is ready to purchase at my page.
For only 2.50$

****************

Which Cat lady necklace would you got for?^,
Black or Purple one?;>,
Comment and share.

******************


Thanks for letting me share my Cat Lady Necklaces.
Next time I will share my felt Scissors and house necklace;>.

************************* 

Thanks for checking out my cat lady necklaces^^
If you enjoyed what I created here,
then you will enjoy my upcoming
Fashion Accessories Workshop as well^^:


It going to be packed with:

*Four very fun projects step by step guide
and I will be teaching you everything^^.
*Fun printables, worksheets and material kits
that you can purchase.
*Super fun inspirations and tips for your
talented self to BLOSSOM out^^
*Tips and tricks on styling your
products to be able to accessorize them^.
*Journal making and how to create your
own style.

Check out my blog post here,
to know further details :>

*******************

Seats are LIMITED, before they SELL OUT,
Here is your chance for BOOKING,
For fees and details you can contact here:

0333-5320827

******************************

I can't wait to meet you all pretty girls and teach you what I know how to do best.
Sharing is Caring x>.

*********************

And now you can follow me at:

Redbubble Shop: SaoirseChic (For buying my cool Artwork products and prints)

Kaymu Shop: Style At Foot Step (For Buying all my hand made goods)

Facebook: Style At Foot Step (Professional face book page for placing custom orders)

Instagram: Saoirse Chic (I update it three times a day^)

Pinterest : Saoirse Chic (Has lots of fun pins)

*******************

Until next time,
Take Care,

Comment
Subscribe
Request
Share

xo,
Saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3