Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Make your own F.R.I.E.N.D.S collage (Part:1)

Hello, I was confined from past few week working on my new content & collection. I have also decided to post in between on days apart from friday-sunday. I have so much new content that it can't be shared in 3 days a week schedule. I personally feel life's short and I want all these ideas out of my head. I will be keeping my thoughts and words short here though, just to save time.^

Few days ago I came across this cool collage photo resembling "f.r.i.e.n.d.s" signature style. I was like i had to make my own version of it and decided to give tribute to my best friend :>.



Here is our story:

#1 Remember the time I did not even know you?:p- (2012- Funk Art theme party)
#2 And the time we were mistaken as vampires xp (2013- Secret place)
#3 The time where we busted our a** on printing rug & you could not help but show off more (2013-Printing exam)
#4 How about the time when you forgot about me while watching snow xD (2013-Azaad kashmir trip)
#5 The time you climbed mountain with courage but
 forgot how to get off from it xp (2013- Toli peer)
#6 And the time I let you have my half sand witch (2013- Lunch time on top of toli peer)
#7 The time Dad bought me new digital cam & you got more shit excited to take selfies than I did xD (2013)
#8 The time when you blew away whole auditorium when my name got called off in hall for award ceremony but I was not there xp (2013- award ceremony)
#9 The time you were my neighbor next to my stall (2013)
#10 The time you shit waited for 2 hours to get face painting done on your face at Halloween night you could have asked me to do that instead xp seriously (2013- Halloween night)

Overall i'm happy to spend all that time with you pal, thanks for being such an amazing friend :>
Wait till part:2 it'll be more dirtier and funnier xp.


********************

So here is the original version of collage:


This was easy to make I simply used picmonkey.com
for ready made collage. Later I added text and small dots
separately between text using picmonnkey.com.

************

Make your own version of collage and share stories under.
This collage could be framed too. 
A cute gift i'd say!

-Seresha

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*