Saturday, March 14, 2015

Tips On: Making Your Own Logo

When I started my face book page and brand: Style At Foot Step, I really wanted my logo to not typically be a geometric sign or corel draw infused image. I wanted my logo to endure that party vibe. I wanted it to be colorful, fun and unique. So here what I did:



I chose my photo and desaturated it's colors, then I resaturated
it again with hues. Adding cute text using picmonkey.com and
mustache stamp later^.

*******************

My Inspiration:


Kfc logo of colonel sanders xD.
I know it's funny that my inspiration came from the weirdest
part ever. But it's true i love KFC. Crazy about it!.
This logo is so unique, I had to use it as my inspiration.

******************

Original Photo:


This picture was taken at floral day theme party,
i was all colorful & holding balloons. What could be
perfect match than this photo :>?. I was smiling like
colonel in this photo plus was holding balloons.
It was perfect logo for my brand ^^.

********************


Perfect fit for my fun products x>eh?.

*******************

Ps- I will soon be changing my logo & want
to make it even more unique than this xD.

******************

Tips on choosing logo:

#1 Make sure your logo represents the
type of service/product you selling.
#2 It should go according to your theme.
#3 Select a unique image/sign.
#4 Even silly inspirations can make up
a cute logo eventually ;>.

**************

Now you can follow me at:

Redbubble Shop: SaoirseChic (For buying my cool Artwork products and prints)

Facebook: Style At Foot Step (Professional face book page for placing custom orders)

Instagram: 
Professional: styleatfootstep (I update it three times a day^)
Personal: saoirsechic

Pinterest : Saoirse Chic (Has lots of fun pins)

**************

Thanks for checking out my logo story^

************

Until next time,
Take Care,

Comment
Subscribe
Request
Share

xo,
Saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*