Saturday, March 14, 2015

Tips On: Making Your Own Logo

When I started my face book page and brand: Style At Foot Step, I really wanted my logo to not typically be a geometric sign or corel draw infused image. I wanted my logo to endure that party vibe. I wanted it to be colorful, fun and unique. So here what I did:



I chose my photo and desaturated it's colors, then I resaturated
it again with hues. Adding cute text using picmonkey.com and
mustache stamp later^.

*******************

My Inspiration:


Kfc logo of colonel sanders xD.
I know it's funny that my inspiration came from the weirdest
part ever. But it's true i love KFC. Crazy about it!.
This logo is so unique, I had to use it as my inspiration.

******************

Original Photo:


This picture was taken at floral day theme party,
i was all colorful & holding balloons. What could be
perfect match than this photo :>?. I was smiling like
colonel in this photo plus was holding balloons.
It was perfect logo for my brand ^^.

********************


Perfect fit for my fun products x>eh?.

*******************

Ps- I will soon be changing my logo & want
to make it even more unique than this xD.

******************

Tips on choosing logo:

#1 Make sure your logo represents the
type of service/product you selling.
#2 It should go according to your theme.
#3 Select a unique image/sign.
#4 Even silly inspirations can make up
a cute logo eventually ;>.

**************

Now you can follow me at:

Redbubble Shop: SaoirseChic (For buying my cool Artwork products and prints)

Facebook: Style At Foot Step (Professional face book page for placing custom orders)

Instagram: 
Professional: styleatfootstep (I update it three times a day^)
Personal: saoirsechic

Pinterest : Saoirse Chic (Has lots of fun pins)

**************

Thanks for checking out my logo story^

************

Until next time,
Take Care,

Comment
Subscribe
Request
Share

xo,
Saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3