Sunday, March 22, 2015

Bad Gossip

Man, I love conceptual art. There is something damn comforting about expressing your emotions good/bad through your photos. In today's edition I decided to try out a different genre which we all hate the most i.e "Gossiping". Anyone being called ugly on face or behind back aint right. To me I think we all are beautiful. Discriminating someone on basis of appearance, skin or caste is so not cool. When I was growing up I was the most ugly chic you have ever seen. I had braces, wore stupid specs, had acne & was damn tan. Nobody liked me at school & all boys would choose my hot friends over me. It's very funny how couple of years totally changed me into something out of this world. But believe me I have felt your pain & been through the same phase like you might be going through  My little advice would be don't lose hope, eventually all ugly ducklings grow into white swans;>. 

Here are some cool shots I did:

#1 Ugly?:


When someone asks you a stupid question,
reply back with an evil smirk. Shuts'em out;>.

********************

#2 You Don't Know:


Once you get famous, people makeup stomach stories
about you.
But you need to remember,
they don't know sh*t^.

*******************

#3 Respect:


You get hated & talked about.
But here's a good news you don't have to care
about everything.

*******************

Use my pictures as motivation to move forward in your life. There is a much better way to deal with rats man. Just be sarcastic & make fun of your haters :>.
xo,
saoirse

(I will not be posting links anymore here of my sites, you can check out my new "contact" page on right side above for all details)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*