Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentines Day: DIY special!

Hello hello hello :^. I was away yesterday as i'm planning some changes on my blog. Everytime i view my blog all I see are the "labels" all lined up and hardly even having any posts under. I realized very soon the reason i am not enjoying to blog is because all my labels are cluttered. I have decided to remove 11 to 12 labels and only keep those which I enjoy writing the most. Here are my top 5 labels I enjoy blogging the most: handmade products of mine, inspirations, cute cats, photo ideas/conceptual art and personal/place visits. I'm very excited to focus on these labels and most importantly i figured out this finally so glad.^

Anyway, here are my 5 cute ideas for valentines day:


#1 "Make Your Own Embroidery Heart Balloons(Free Printable Below)":


This can be adorable idea
making for your friend/boyfriend.
It can be made into card, framed
as print or even used in 
scrapbooks :>.

****************


I made this for my very dear friend
sophia^^. I embroidered hearts
and added some cute faces on
them.

**************


Here is your free printable,
make one for your 
best friend now x>.

*******************

#2 Valentines Day Outfit:



If you going for valentines day look
for a date. My white dress with
hot red net crop jacket
would be perfect^^.

*******************

#3 Heart Thumb Pins:


Why buy these when you can
make them yourself?^.
Simply add mini heart cut outs
on round thumb nails.

*******************

#4 Dollie Garlands:


So adorable paint dollies red
and hot pink make garlands.
I love the idea of hanging 
cute cards along dollies.

*****************

#5 XO Nail Art:


Cute nailart for
valentines day. 
I love the idea of
adding 'xo' on your
nail. *Adorable*

*****************

Thanks for checking out my
today's post

************

Now you can follow me at:

Redbubble Shop: SaoirseChic (For buying my cool Artwork products and prints)

Facebook: Style At Foot Step (Professional face book page for placing custom orders)

Instagram: Saoirse Chic (I update it three times a day^)


Pinterest : Saoirse Chic (Has lots of fun pins)

************

Until next time,
Take Care,

Comment
Subscribe
Request
Share

xo,
Saoirse





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*