Saturday, February 7, 2015

Valentine Day Ideas: Heart Attack!

A little malfunction happened. While playing with my cat boxer accidently he scratched my pinky finger (lol i forgive him though). So it bleeded and I bandaged it. I type from my cellphone here at blog and add content from pc. 
Typing got bit hard because of my pinky that's why am late for today's post apologies.

I could not sleep without sharing these lovely ideas of mine for valentines day that I want you to try^:


#1 Gift Sophomore Jar:


This could be adorable for
surprise bonfire with your
boyfriend. Marshmallows,
Cracker biscuits, chocolate and
add starburst too for roasting
them at cute little bonfire^^.

************

#2 Diy Red Lipstick:


Here is step by step Diy for you
to try. A clever trick
would be to add face powder
on your lips with makeup brush
and then fill them up with
red lipstick.

***************

#3 Dino Hearts:


Spray plastic dino,
punch few heart confetti
to gift along. You can
also add some cute messages
in little notes with dino.

****************

#4 Gold Leaf Heart NailArt:


I love this tutorial.
It's perfect for valentines
season. You can do
multiple gold leaf hearts
not just single heart^^.

************

#5 Heart Attack Iphone Case:



I designed Valentines day special
heart iphone case x>.♥ Only
available at my rebubble shop:
SaoirseChic

*************

Thanks for checking out
my today's post^^

*************

Now you can follow me at:

Redbubble Shop: SaoirseChic (For buying my cool Artwork products and prints)

Facebook: Style At Foot Step (Professional face book page for placing custom orders)

Instagram: Saoirse Chic (I update it three times a day^)


Pinterest : Saoirse Chic (Has lots of fun pins)

************

Until next time,
Take Care,

Comment
Subscribe
Request
Share

xo,
Saoirse





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*