Saturday, February 7, 2015

Valentine Day Ideas: Heart Attack!

A little malfunction happened. While playing with my cat boxer accidently he scratched my pinky finger (lol i forgive him though). So it bleeded and I bandaged it. I type from my cellphone here at blog and add content from pc. 
Typing got bit hard because of my pinky that's why am late for today's post apologies.

I could not sleep without sharing these lovely ideas of mine for valentines day that I want you to try^:


#1 Gift Sophomore Jar:


This could be adorable for
surprise bonfire with your
boyfriend. Marshmallows,
Cracker biscuits, chocolate and
add starburst too for roasting
them at cute little bonfire^^.

************

#2 Diy Red Lipstick:


Here is step by step Diy for you
to try. A clever trick
would be to add face powder
on your lips with makeup brush
and then fill them up with
red lipstick.

***************

#3 Dino Hearts:


Spray plastic dino,
punch few heart confetti
to gift along. You can
also add some cute messages
in little notes with dino.

****************

#4 Gold Leaf Heart NailArt:


I love this tutorial.
It's perfect for valentines
season. You can do
multiple gold leaf hearts
not just single heart^^.

************

#5 Heart Attack Iphone Case:



I designed Valentines day special
heart iphone case x>.♥ Only
available at my rebubble shop:
SaoirseChic

*************

Thanks for checking out
my today's post^^

*************

Now you can follow me at:

Redbubble Shop: SaoirseChic (For buying my cool Artwork products and prints)

Facebook: Style At Foot Step (Professional face book page for placing custom orders)

Instagram: Saoirse Chic (I update it three times a day^)


Pinterest : Saoirse Chic (Has lots of fun pins)

************

Until next time,
Take Care,

Comment
Subscribe
Request
Share

xo,
Saoirse





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3