Sunday, July 26, 2015

Selfie Attack # 4

Hello there kiddies :>. Today I want to share with you my #selfiediary from this week. Have a look:



***********************

This selfie I took day before yesterday going to my aunt's party. I don't wear any base/foundation. I only use a little blusher.



*********************

This is from David Bowie tribute I gave this week. I did face art myself and used orange hair chalk on my front hairs.


************

This is on Eid day #1. I went to meet my family at bahria town. Wearing my new dress which I shopped with my friends ;>. Will be sharing full outfit post on this soon.



***********************

This is before going to my aunt's lovely home on 2nd last fast in Ramazan ;>.


**********************

Here is my aunt's lovely garden and me strolling with peacocks. 


************************

Then at night time I went to Buffet with my best friend. It was soo yummy. I can't wait to share my review and experience soon.


***********************

This one was taken 2 weeks ago, I curled my hairs.



**********************

Lastly, that's me in Dubai, 2 years ago. Haha I used this cellphone back then, I still have it though ;>.


***********************

Share your selfies with me on Instagram by #diaryofseresha
Let me find you and feature your selfies ;>.

Xo,
Seresha





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*