Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Conceptual Art: Through the Monsoon..

I have decided not to share my conceptual art on my diary of seresha facebook page. But I will be sharing on my second facebook page which is "Design Studio". It was just not looking great in my feed with all that color and funk. My conceptual art tends to be dark, based on my inner expressions and whatever that's under my skin. This is like "Journal Art", only replaced by whatever the camera lens captures.

I have so much color in one side of my world and in the other side it's darkness. Everything has a black and white side to it I guess. This conceptual art is telling you a story of running away not caring if it's raining just to find something at the end of the road.




"I will be with you soon,
Just me and you,
So soon"- Bill kaulitz "Monsoon"


I took inspiration from Tokio Hotel "Monsoon" song. It's an awesome ballad. 


*****************


Photo Source: Link

*******************


"Running through the monsoon
Beyond the world
To the end of time
Where the rain won't hurt

Together we'll be running somewhere new
Nothing can hold me back from you
Through the monsoon.
Just me and you"- Bill Kaulitz "Monsoon"

********************
Xo,
Seresha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*