Sunday, July 5, 2015

Handmade Shop Update # 1

Hello there kiddies:>. Unlike candied up bloggers I am going to be honest with you all. I am not feeling well since yesterday due to extreme hot weather in my city Islamabad plus my bad, I ate lots of peanut butter biscuits. It just made my throat terrible, like I'm not even able to speak properly. I am not able to create new content lately, just pray it rains here and my throat gets fixed.

Today I wanted to share with you an update on my Instagram Shop. Yes, it is running and I am selling handmade goods. This is not the full list of available products but here is an Idea:

Audrey Hepburn Inspired Eye Mask:

I am selling these super cute Audrey Hepburn inspired eye masks. In the morning if you would like to sleep longer without sunlight protruding on your eyes. I'd recommend you to buy one of these for sound peaceful sleep. I am taking custom orders on these which means you can get it personalized in your favorite color with embellishment.



****************

Velvet Kitty Bag(Sold):

Vintage gold foil bangles are still available for purchase ;>.



***************

House Boxes:

Perfect for gifting cookies or jewelry to your loved ones in these. Sadly, only one box left kiddies. Get yours personalized for only 150 Rs.



***************

Pumpkin Pie Bow Set:

Includes:

  • Ring (Sold)
  • Earrings
  • Bow tie Brooch




Bow tie brooch comes in cute packaging which is hand illustrated by me ;>.

*****************

Shy Girl Illustrative Set:

Includes:
  • Painting of shy girl (Painting is Sold)
  • Bow tie Brooch
  • Set of two miniature ear tops

 My Kawaii friends would love these for sure;>.


****************

Chocolate Dog:

How nom nom does this looks?. It looks good enough to eat. Don't be hasty it's made from porcelain. I made this inspired by dairymilk chocolate ad haha. You can make this dog hold any message in his mouth. How rad will it be to gift this to your boyfriend/lover?.



***************

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Customizable Collage:

Yes, you can get this made of your friends on custom order ;>.



*****************

Mustache Felt Brooch:

Loving mustaches?. How cool is this mustache, you can prop it under your collar or even your panda like here.


*******************

Saoirse Chic Original Brooch:

Hand embroidered with 4, 5 different embroidery floss. It's double felt layered with safety pin stitched behind. Wear saoirse with pride ;>.



********************

 Pizza Headwear:

Something Epic for you this summer ;>. Pizza Headwear how cool eh?. Only for pizza lovers.


*****************

Buy my all products EXCLUSIVELY from instagram shop here. They won't be available for purchase anywhere else.

Thanks for checking out my shop products ;>.
,xo,
saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*