Saturday, July 11, 2015

Ghostly Gossip: Moschino

If you ever come across the rad crazy outfits/designs, it has to be by no one other than Moschino. I am talking about quirky-popping-totally-out-of-this-world kind of outfits. 





Something out of your imagination:


*************************



**************

What really inspires me are these massive sets by Moschino. This set is inspired by Barbie wardrobe.


**************

Giant Perfume Bottle by Moschino. Totally jaw dropping ideas if you look closely.


************

I love moschino ;>. Will be making upcoming DIYs inspired by this awesome brand soon ;>.

xo,
Saoirse



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*