Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Trending: I am Seeing Red..

I love glossy, shiny red color on everything. Reminds me of snow white's poison apple. What's so captivating about this glorious color?. Pair it with black/silver/white, if you a brunette how about getting those locks streaked like that of Hadiqa Kiani?.



Photo Source: PakistanIdol

************

How cutecutecute are these rad bow lashes by modcloth?


************

For a pretty lip pout. Check out this rad red lipstick diy, right here.


So does this really works?. I tried this technique on my maleficent photo shoot ;>:


Loved it :D

***************

I absolutely adore this diy by a pair and a spare. These are made inspired by Burberry brand, these beaded heels are the new hot trend for summers. Put those old beaded necklaces to use ;>.


*****************

Thanks for checking out what's trending on my blog ;>.
xo,
saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*