Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Trending: I am Seeing Red..

I love glossy, shiny red color on everything. Reminds me of snow white's poison apple. What's so captivating about this glorious color?. Pair it with black/silver/white, if you a brunette how about getting those locks streaked like that of Hadiqa Kiani?.



Photo Source: PakistanIdol

************

How cutecutecute are these rad bow lashes by modcloth?


************

For a pretty lip pout. Check out this rad red lipstick diy, right here.


So does this really works?. I tried this technique on my maleficent photo shoot ;>:


Loved it :D

***************

I absolutely adore this diy by a pair and a spare. These are made inspired by Burberry brand, these beaded heels are the new hot trend for summers. Put those old beaded necklaces to use ;>.


*****************

Thanks for checking out what's trending on my blog ;>.
xo,
saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3