Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Everything Chromatic

Hello there kiddies :>. Here are bunch of chromatic projects I collected for you to try out this summer. Check these:




********************

A dollop of color, love these sketchy polka dot gift tags.


*********************

These flimo/clay pots look so cute. Perfect for planting your cacti.


*****************

This looks so pretty, it's hand stitched using scrapes of fabric pieces. Recycled and totally Eco friendly.


*****************

Chalkboard cupboards, frames or boards. The frame idea is super cool, you can use blackboard pieces for creating frames.


*****************

Lastly, these feather and sketchy pillow covers diggin' them Made by using fabric markers ;>.


*****************

Unfortunately, I don;t have links to all these projects. Comment links to these so that I could add them under each photo ^.

Xo,
Saoirse



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*