Thursday, July 9, 2015

My Tea Party, Are you invited?

Hello there kiddies :>. It's been ages since we got away from usual reality and I took you for a ride into my fantasy world of Epic Fun Time. This is my time of the day where I get to do whatever crazy I feel like in an Epic way ;>. So now you tell me what is your fantasy kids?.

It was a while since I felt for something "Sweet"(Exactly, I feel sweet not from stomach but from heart lol ;>). So I took a trip to my favorite bakery in the world "Tehzeb". They sell my favorite gourmet donuts, bagels and cupcakes. Bought myself what?;>. Here it is:
  • 2 Bagels
  • 1 sugary Donut
  • Cherry Cheese Cake
  • Blue berry Cheese Cake
  • Almond Cupcake
  • Mixed fruit and Macaroni salad
  • Black forest Cupcake (Reminds me Dorthy gale's cupcakes ;> right here:


So I bought everything and decided to do a little tea party for myself. I drank tea in this adorbs Mad-hatter's teapot. Read my favorite Archie Comics. My coffee and cola coaster looked cool in photo so I added there just for fun. Full diy of this coaster is right here.


Did you received invitation for my tea party?;>. No?. Then sorry you not invited xp.


**************

And since it was such a sweet day. I put on all of my brooches which I handmade myself.


****************

How about the boxer brooch?;>.


**********************

Next time I am inviting you kids for my fun little tea party ;>.




****************

xo,
Seresha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*