Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Heart Break Painting!


Yo! Guys. I just wanted to share my this cool painting with you. I painted it's background inspired by wood grain texture. I decided to paint a broken heart in middle depicting emo culture. Those of you, who are aware of my "style". I really dig kawaii & rock n roll culture. It's like i'm into mixture of both of these two things.



*************

I painted using acrylics on this one.




The reason why i share my art with everyone is because, I really dig giving birth to new ideas. It's super cool to share my skills with everyone of you. Who knows, one of my ideas could inspire you to create a new product or artwork. That would be cool.

-Seresha


X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*