Friday, January 15, 2016

DIY: Fault In Our Stars Print For Your Wall

Hello everyone. I took a print out of this very cool "Fault in our stars" famous dialogue "It's a metaphor". The only problem with this print was the faded word "Marlboro". It was not looking nice so I decided to do something fun with it, i.e adding sparkly silver alphabets. So how did I cut those words so accurately?. Easy, learn below:


Materials:
  1. Butter paper
  2. Pencil
  3. Scissors
  4. Silver Sheet
  5. Uhu Glue Tube
Instructions:

Step#1:
Trace alphabets using butter paper and cut them all out. These will work as draft for your project.


Step#2:
After cutting out your alphabet drafts, trace them on silver shiny paper. Now as you can see I have utilized my scraps of paper for this project, contributing to recycling which is cool.



Step#3:
Cut out your alphabets from silver sheet and twist them. You need to scrunch them all individually to create the haphazard pattern on your alphabets. Now paste them all carefully on the word "Marlboro" using Uhu glue tube on the print.

*Done*


How cool does this looks?
Quite a difference I think the shiny words made;>.

-Seresha
x
================================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*