Friday, January 29, 2016

DIY: Snow White Poison Apple (Part:1)

Yo! Guys. I want to share this rad snow white poison apple diy crack with you. I was always so much intrigued by "Poison Apple", I thought it would be cool to make one. But chics, don't be too hasty. This is just part:1. I will be sharing part:2 of this DIY soon.



Materials:
  1. Fake plastic apple
  2. Glitter
  3. UHu Glue
  4. White Pencil
  5. Red Acrylic Paint
  6. Lacquer Spray
Instructions:

Step#1:
Paint up your apple red. This is important to do, because originally plastic apple tends to be glossy/shiny in color and we don't want that my friends.

Step#2:
Using white pencil draw the poison apple's face.(Just like the one you saw in snow white).

Step#3:
Add uhu glue & bit by bit start sprinkling glitter on the glue part.
Step#4:
Once the glue is dried. Spray lacquer as finishing coat.


*Done*

Keep this apple safe.
I will teach you in Part:2,
What exactly you need to do next ;>.

Any questions you have?
Leave in comments, 
I will answer you happily.

xoxo,
-Seresha

================================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3