Sunday, January 24, 2016

DIY: Winkie for your shirt Collar

Yo! Guys. Few days ago I saw this chic sporting "eye winkie" on her collar. Shockingly,  the shirt cost her over 49$. What I found absolutely bizarre was the fact people are selling such products over priced which you can 100% diy yourself at home using nothing but recycling material.

Why would I or you want to invest in such products man?.
Don't!. I will be giving FREE diys of all the products on my blog which you would otherwise need to purchase for 29-50$. It's insane!. Why would I want to charge so much for a handmade product which is so damn universal you could create yourself?. I won't.



*************

Materials:

  1. White & black felt
  2. Uhu Glue tube
  3. Scissors
  4. Silver pen
***************

Instructions:

Step#1:

Draw eye winkie & shapes using silver pen. Cut them out.

Step#2:

Assemble them together and paste them on collar of your shirt using uhu glue tube. I have tested this method, it is washable. But you can stitch the eyes on collar if you want them to be permanent.



*Done*

*****************

Simple & easy to make. No bullshit or anything to worry about see?.  And it looks more cooler than what you would actually purchase for 49$.




********************

-Seresha

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*