Monday, January 18, 2016

Diy: Miniature Birdie

Yo! Guys.  Today I want to share with you this quirky-cute idea of making a miniature version of your bigger project. Few weeks ago I shared a "Bird Necklace" diy, which you can read about right here. I decided to make a mini version of it. How cool will that look?.

Since my childhood I have always been so much fascinated by miniature or tiny items. I also decided to build myself a doll house made all out of cardboard. Last year, I have shared the 1st construction idea of my doll house with you. So this year 2016, I will be sharing further miniature ideas with you :D. I can't wait.


For making this cute-tiny birdie, which you can wear as necklace or just have it as doll house keepsake. Simply, create tiny template version of the bigger birdie. Trace the draft on felt, cut them out & paste them together. 


*Done*

Here is a cool idea for you all to try: Create miniature versions of all your bigger projects :D.

-Seresha
X

================================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*