Saturday, January 30, 2016

Seresha's Favorite Fashion Accessory: Gemstone Necklace

Yo! Guys. Here is something pretty I want to share with you. If you are living in Islamabad, I would highly recommend you to go check out Haroon's Shop. They got some beautiful new necklaces. Like the one below I'm wearing. These are on sale for hardly 395 Rs. each (actual price of these are 895 Rs. otherwise).



I love how pretty this necklace looks & is 100% handmade. It has got a felt base behind. I enjoy wearing this necklace with hot pink or stripy top :>.

-Seresha

X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*