Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Dawn Lifestyle Expo!

Hello there everyone. Back in 2015 November, I went to this very cool Expo held by Dawn News with one of my fellow blogger friends from Islamabad which I made online. It is so awesome to know how easy it has become to make new friends and communicate with them through social media. I have made lots of online friends through instagram and facebook. 

My lovely blogger friend who went to Expo with me is Creative Khadija. It was my very first meeting with khadija & we had lots of fun at the expo here are some cool highlights:

First up was the dog show we saw. There were over 100's of dogs but these two giants take the cake.

Dawn Lifestyle Expo was held at Jinnah Convention Center. The Event was huge. I was not expecting the crowd and number of stalls to be so large. The whole building consisted of connected halls linked to over 700 different stalls. It was insane, we kept on entering hall after another hall.

The outside area was full of different products and brand stalls. Each booth was having a fun activity of their own. Here is me with comfort fabric puppets. They kind of look cool in those giant heads.

Then we both had a privilege to distribute our visiting cards. Expos tend to be an awesome opportunity to be able to connect with other fellow artists and brands. At the same time it's good for exposure and to gain insights of building businesses.

We had tons of fun roaming around, spreading our message of art.

I would definitely recommend all my fellow Islamabad bloggers to connect with me and let's go together to such expos next time.

or email me: saoirsechic@gmail.com
-Seresha
X

================================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*