Wednesday, January 6, 2016

DIY: Recycled Owl Scrapbook

Hello there everyone. It is my Goal 2016, to recycle every single piece of scrap that I have and convert them into something cute. I will be giving lots of fun crafty diys in 2016. So be sure to check back my blog every day. I will be posting new Idea every single day.

Today I will share this cute owl Scrapbook which I recycled from using scraps of paper which you would otherwise throw away:

I doodled the owl pages and left space for adding photos.


I pasted scraps of paper in one way on the inside pages to create quirky fill-up pages.


The fun part was I doodled buttons on scraps of white paper and used them as owl's eyes.


In the end I punched a hole on one side of owl ear & tied ribbon as binding.

Looks cute right?
Thanks for checking out my idea hope you will try it yourself & recycle more this year.

-Seresha
X
================================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3