Tuesday, January 26, 2016

DIY: Alienated Felt Brooch

Yo! Guys. Today I want to share this very cool crack with you.( I call diy hacks "a crack"). This is something so rad you could put it on your beanie, shoes or even hoodie. All my kawaii-lover-friends would dig this a lot.


Materials:

  1. Felt
  2. Scissors
  3. Uhu Glue Tube
  4. Safety Pin
  5. Yarn
  6. Needle
  7. Draft of alien head & eyes (Click here for drafts)
Instructions:

Step#1:
Cut out 3 alien heads. One on green felt and other 2 on black felt. Cut out eyes & mouth too on felt.

Step#2:
Paste 1 black alien head on green part, eyes & also mouth using uhu glue tube.

Step#3:
On the 2nd black alien head, sew a safety pin at back side of it and paste it behind your already assembled green alien head.



*Done*

Simple & easy to make. Nothing to fuss about.


Try it yourself.
& tell me about it.

-Seresha

X

================================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*